Fabulous Firework Jerk Fajita Wraps - the alternative way!
Quick and easy Firework Jerk wraps anyone? This is a good alternative for those who like a family meal where SOME members of the family don't like it as hot as you do (I know weird right?) MOST of us use the jerk as a marinade for the chicken, however you can use this method as an alternative if you happen to be hosting some none chilli eaters at your table (why?????) Then you can still enjoy the heat whilst the others enjoy their......not....hot...food!
1. Grab your wrap and put a big dose of Firework Jerk up the middle of it
2. Smother in Sour Cream
3. Add Guacamole, plenty of it!
4. Throw on some cucumbers pickled in lemon and salt (Bongo's addicted to cucumbers....)
5. Add your chicken fajita mix....
6. Throw on some tomatoes with coriander and fresh lime juice, add a little shredded lettuce
7. WRAP IT UP (if you can) AND SCOFF IT!
PS apologies for the photographic quality (or lack thereof) but we were entirely too busy eating to do anything more than a quick snap as it's delicious!
Firework Jerk is our Caribbean Jerk Dip'n'ade. A smokey jerk sauce with wonderful aromas made with fresh Habaneros, so it really packs a punch!
Bongo's Heat - Hot - Approx 400,000 Scoville
Use straight out of the jar as a dip or as a marinade for chicken, pork, fish etc. Brilliant also with Mexican food, adds a great flavour to fajitas.
Suitable for Vegetarians. Contain Soya, Wheat Flour. 180g